Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


Happy Birthday America!

Thank you for the freedom to dream.

Thank you for the freedom to work.

Thank you for the freedom to worship.

Thank you for the freedom of education.

Thank you for the freedom of choice.

Thank you for the freedom to express.

Thank you for the freedom to write.

Thank you for the freedom to love.

But most of all, thank you to the ones who gave up their lives for us to be free.

Now let's celebrate! I hope you all have great weekend surrounded by food, drinks, and great people. I'm signing off and enjoying my three day weekend, see ya Tuesday!

2 comments:

Champagne Macarons said...

Beautifully written! Wishing you a lovely week.
xoxo, B

Christina's Creative Side said...

Thanks for visiting my blog last week and checking out my 4th of July centerpiece. I hope you enjoyed the holiday and that you stayed dry!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails