Friday, August 6, 2010

Stripes and Patterns

Hi friends! Sorry that I've been MIA for most of the week, but as you all know life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. Plus, you have to have a life to have a blog because otherwise what in the world would you write about. 


So, on the this wonderful Friday, I'd like to show you that I'm really passionate about combining stripes and patterns. I found a few photos from House Beautiful and Elle Decor to show exactly what I mean. 


Oh!!! AND I went and looked at a house on Wednesday, and I'm super excited about it! I'm so excited about it that I could punch a kindergardener in the face. Ok, not really but you get the idea.


The house needs a ton of work, but Chadd and I are up for the challenge! It actually has a formal foyer, how cool is that? I've never lived in a house where you didn't have to "make" your own entry way. So you can imagine that I'm going crazy looking through all my decorating magazines. Yep, it's driving Chadd crazy!


So hopefully if the house thing falls into place, there will definitely be more projects heading your way because what kind of design blog would this be if I didn't let all my readers know about my weekend projects. I haven't posted any yet, but right now our weekends are filled with family, wedding planning, and I'm not going to lie to you, partying. We can't seem to help it.


Enjoy these lovely photos of mixing strips with patterns!









1 comment:

Amit Hasija said...

A great post. I must say. You have such wonderful style of presenting elements. good Job.

We too authored some interior design plugins at http://www.gharexpert.com/plugin/ which are very innovative. Please see if worth inclusion.

Thanks

Amit Hasija

Related Posts with Thumbnails