Monday, August 30, 2010

We're moving on up!

We bought a new bed yesterday! Yes we did. Our tiny full bed was getting smaller and smaller each time we slept on it and I'm sure you can imagine how small it felt since we sleep on it every night. We got a hell of a deal on a king size bed with matching end tables from a guy Chadd delivers too. We are going to pick out a new mattress this evening. I wish it would have came with the matching dresser but you can't have everything. I'm just gonna have to find one that goes great with the dark cherry wood.


I'm gonna post pictures as soon as we get it all put together. Maybe some before and after pictures of the whole bedroom would be a great treat. But for now I'm drawing tons inspiration from these bedrooms I found on Houzz.


Enjoy!





















The last one is my favorite. Not sure how the fiancee will like the flowers though.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I like the second picture as well as the four-poster bed. I'm a sucker for those.

Congrats on a big bed! We have a king too, and you'll never want to go back to anything smaller.

Unknown said...

Love all of these photos! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails