Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bedroom Stairs






I found these stairs at home store in a town near mine, and I absolutely fell in love. Head over heels, crazy about you, love. I mean, seriously, what's not to want when you have tall king size bed that you have to "hop" into every night. Plus a dog who, instead of jumping into bed, wants you to pick her up. She is a blue heeler, she is not small or old, just lazy. 

Wouldn't these little stairs just be the perfect solution for me? And they are red! My favorite color! Well guys, I will say I didn't buy these bed stairs, because well they were almost $400!!! Yeah, can you believe that? So I'm on the hunt for some I can redo, or buy. Know of any for a good price?

pics taken with my iPhone.


2 comments:

Sara said...

OH MY GOD they are charging 400 for those stairs???!!!!!

What a fucking rip off. You can make your own for WAY cheaper and they will be just as cute. :)

Great idea though!

CkretsGalore said...

My thoughts exactly Sara. YOWZA!

Such a good idea tho!

Related Posts with Thumbnails