Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Light of My Heart




Water pressure is a new light series by dwelling ltd. They have taken the basic chandelier, the inspiration of water, and added a modern/urban twist. In my opinion, they are absolutely stunning. So stunning in fact, that I have a hard time looking away from them. Not to mention, the website they created for this series captures the serene feeling perfectly of these light fixtures. Expensive? Yes, but oh so beautiful. Dwellings ltd may have gotten their inspiration from water pressure, but I'm definitely getting mine from them. Imagine all the pretty little things you could hang if you made your own. I'm thinking vintage keys, old jewelry, or even Christmas ornaments....oh the possibilities! Now if only I could convince my hubby to help me.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So lovely! And cool interpretation of "water pressure!"
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a great week!! :)

Stacey said...

I love that bathtub! Yes, the chandeliers are stunning! xo

Unknown said...

these are lovely! susan

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, these lights are magical!

Unknown said...

Very cool, love your ideas as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails